Does anyone know if there is any problem with novell cluster node
reboot causing FAStT controller to fallover to alternate path from
preferred path? I'm an AIX admin and any help is appreciated.

FAStT900 --> Brocade/F16 switch --> Novell 6 node cluster

- All FAStT controller and SM client firmware to latest.

When I reboot the cluster node, it changes the (fastt)array preferred
path to alternate path. (confroller A to B). If I manually changed it
back to controller A, which the preferred path, it will stay there
untill the novell cluster node is rebooted.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

SAN_AIX