cannot be found any the server (netware 3.15) - Netware

This is a discussion on cannot be found any the server (netware 3.15) - Netware ; server pc: Uses novell netware 3.15 os client pc A (is normal machine): I use the sis 900 nets cards operating system: Uses multiple boot machine (1.DOS 2.WINxp) dos 6.22 winxp has installed the correct actuation and may as on-line ...

  1. cannot be found any the server (netware 3.15)

    server pc: Uses novell netware 3.15 os

    client pc A (is normal machine): I use the sis 900 nets cards operating
    system: Uses multiple boot machine (1.DOS 2.WINxp) dos 6.22 winxp has
    installed the correct actuation and may as on-line enter netware as the
    server end (F dos also same under (carries out lsl.com, rtlsodi.com,
    ipxodi.com, netx.com, (show 802.3)startnet.bat may enter F: After (is
    the netware 3.15 main engines) I carries out

    client pc B (question machine): I use realtek 8139c the net card
    operating system: Uses multiple boot machine (1.DOS 2.WIN98) dos 6.22
    win98 has installed the correct actuation and may as on-line enter
    netware as the server end (F but I has downloaded dos under the dos
    environment after this company website the driver solution compression,
    has lsl.com, rtlsodi.com, ipxodi.com(show 802.2), after startnet.bat I
    carries out all correctly carries out but carries out netx.com firmly
    produces cannot be found any the server.......

    question : Does not know I download driver is whether correct? Whether
    or not can has any testing tool procedure may provide in order to
    confirms I install driver has been whether correct? Or has the
    correlation experience all may share thanks

  2. Re: cannot be found any the server (netware 3.15)

    On 21 Apr 2005 14:43:11 -0700, kgbintw@gmail.com wrote:

    >server pc: Uses novell netware 3.15 os
    >
    >client pc A (is normal machine): I use the sis 900 nets cards operating
    >system: Uses multiple boot machine (1.DOS 2.WINxp) dos 6.22 winxp has
    >installed the correct actuation and may as on-line enter netware as the
    >server end (F dos also same under (carries out lsl.com, rtlsodi.com,
    >ipxodi.com, netx.com, (show 802.3)startnet.bat may enter F: After (is
    >the netware 3.15 main engines) I carries out
    >
    >client pc B (question machine): I use realtek 8139c the net card
    >operating system: Uses multiple boot machine (1.DOS 2.WIN98) dos 6.22
    >win98 has installed the correct actuation and may as on-line enter
    >netware as the server end (F but I has downloaded dos under the dos
    >environment after this company website the driver solution compression,
    >has lsl.com, rtlsodi.com, ipxodi.com(show 802.2), after startnet.bat I
    >carries out all correctly carries out but carries out netx.com firmly
    >produces cannot be found any the server.......
    >
    >question : Does not know I download driver is whether correct? Whether
    >or not can has any testing tool procedure may provide in order to
    >confirms I install driver has been whether correct? Or has the
    >correlation experience all may share thanks

    Your server seems to be 802.3 (pc A is ok).
    Look at your net.cfg, an example is below:

    # Setup the NE2000 card
    link driver ne2000

    Int 5
    Port 320