Problem with Novell Client 4.90SP2 - Netware

This is a discussion on Problem with Novell Client 4.90SP2 - Netware ; I have a problem since I updated all clients to Novell Client 4.90 SP2. The client dosn't tell me that the password run off and that I have 3 remaining grace logins to change the password. Is this a bug ...

  1. Problem with Novell Client 4.90SP2

    I have a problem since I updated all clients to Novell Client 4.90 SP2.
    The client dosn't tell me that the password run off and that I have 3
    remaining grace logins to change the password. Is this a bug or
    misconfiguration? The server is version 3.12.

    Try this: SCA the Smart Class Archive for PHP
    http://www.project-sca.org

  2. Re: Problem with Novell Client 4.90SP2

    Markus L. wrote:
    > I have a problem since I updated all clients to Novell Client 4.90 SP2.
    > The client dosn't tell me that the password run off and that I have 3
    > remaining grace logins to change the password. Is this a bug or
    > misconfiguration? The server is version 3.12.

    Better ask these at novell.support.netware.x forums =)

    Anyways, this is a known defect at the moment,
    http://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/se...?/10095072.htm

    but don't know how much effort they will give for the old bindery problems.

    -sk

+ Reply to Thread