Client32 Win32 API? - Netware

This is a discussion on Client32 Win32 API? - Netware ; Hi I am porting some networking functions from CATools/Clipper to xHarbour. I can use the WNet* functions documented in MSDN for the generic/SMB based functions, but for the more Netware specific functions I would like to call the equivalent entry ...

  1. Client32 Win32 API?

    Hi I am porting some networking functions from CATools/Clipper to xHarbour.
    I can use the WNet* functions documented in MSDN for the generic/SMB based
    functions, but for the more Netware specific functions I would like to call
    the equivalent entry points in netware client32.

    In the following code I am using WNetGetUser, but ideally I should use a
    netware specific call. I've tried searching the Novell website but I don't
    even know where to look.

    #include "hbapi.h"
    #include "hbset.h"
    #include "hbapierr.h"
    #include
    #include

    HB_FUNC ( NNETWHOAMI )
    {
    CHAR szUserName[80];
    DWORD dwResult, cchBuff = sizeof(szUserName);

    dwResult = WNetGetUser("z:", (LPSTR) szUserName, &cchBuff);
    hb_retc( dwResult == NO_ERROR ? szUserName: "" ) ;
    )

    Phil

    --
    Philip Chee
    [ ]Millihelen: Amount of beauty required to launch one ship.

  2. Re: Client32 Win32 API?

    On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 01:27:02 +0800, Philip Chee wrote:
    > In the following code I am using WNetGetUser, but ideally I should use a
    > netware specific call. I've tried searching the Novell website but I don't
    > even know where to look.

    Start at http://developer.novell.com. Look under the Developer Kit link
    (first one on the page). The "sdk and api Interfaces" section likely has
    what you're looking for.

    --
    | David Gersic dgersic_@_niu.edu |
    | Sign at a church: "After 2000 years, still under the same management." |

  3. Re: Client32 Win32 API?

    On Sun, 5 Dec 2004 00:08:17 +0000 (UTC), David Gersic wrote:
    > On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 01:27:02 +0800, Philip Chee wrote:

    >> In the following code I am using WNetGetUser, but ideally I should use a
    >> netware specific call. I've tried searching the Novell website but I don't
    >> even know where to look.

    > Start at http://developer.novell.com. Look under the Developer Kit link
    > (first one on the page). The "sdk and api Interfaces" section likely has
    > what you're looking for.

    Thanks!

    Phil

    --