Help with the "find" utility in Console One - Netware

This is a discussion on Help with the "find" utility in Console One - Netware ; Is it possible to perform a "find" using Console One to locate user accounts that contain expiration dates? If so, how? Thanks...

  1. Help with the "find" utility in Console One

    Is it possible to perform a "find" using Console One to locate user
    accounts that contain expiration dates? If so, how?

    Thanks

  2. Re: Help with the "find" utility in Console One

    On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 08:18:18 -0700, zimmermanS wrote:

    > Is it possible to perform a "find" using Console One to locate user
    > accounts that contain expiration dates? If so, how?
    >
    > Thanks

    I think you'll have a hard time trying to obtain that information via
    ConsoleOne.

    I can highly recommend JRB utilities for tasks like that. To be honest, I
    don't know how I ever managed without them !

  3. Re: Help with the "find" utility in Console One

    You can use NList from the command prompt. Show user where.........
    However JRB is more user friendly.

    In article , Alex
    Toft writes
    >On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 08:18:18 -0700, zimmermanS wrote:
    >
    >> Is it possible to perform a "find" using Console One to locate user
    >> accounts that contain expiration dates? If so, how?
    >>
    >> Thanks

    >I think you'll have a hard time trying to obtain that information via
    >ConsoleOne.
    >
    >I can highly recommend JRB utilities for tasks like that. To be honest, I
    >don't know how I ever managed without them !

    Keith Bailey
    Computer Manager
    Kingsbury High School
    LONDON UK

  4. Re: Help with the "find" utility in Console One

    "zimmermanS" wrote in message
    news:f9958789.0409290718.2f3e2a7d@posting.google.c om...
    > Is it possible to perform a "find" using Console One to locate user
    > accounts that contain expiration dates? If so, how?

    Check the website of AdRem Software. They have three really great tools for
    NetWare. One of them is for free, and the other two are available for 30
    days for free (full trial). Especially i can recommend using server
    manager - it's really powerful tool.

    regards,
    Dave

+ Reply to Thread