Creating new users from script. - Netware

This is a discussion on Creating new users from script. - Netware ; Im trying to automate the process of setting up new user accounts in our domain. We are running a netware 4.12 server. I've already got a vb script to create a new user in active directory, can the same be ...

  1. Creating new users from script.

    Im trying to automate the process of setting up new user accounts in our
    domain. We are running a netware 4.12 server. I've already got a vb
    script to create a new user in active directory, can the same be done for a
    netware server?

    G.

  2. Re: Creating new users from script.

    On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 16:05:38 +1000, gooogooo wrote:
    > Im trying to automate the process of setting up new user accounts in our
    > domain. We are running a netware 4.12 server.

    See the documentation for UIMPORT.

    --
    | David Gersic dgersic_@_niu.edu |
    | Windows 95 - It sucks less. |