NDS HealthCheck - Netware

This is a discussion on NDS HealthCheck - Netware ; Hi, What are the tasks one ought to run in a 6 monthly NDS healthcheck? thanks in advance......

  1. NDS HealthCheck

    Hi,

    What are the tasks one ought to run in a 6 monthly NDS healthcheck?

    thanks in advance...

  2. Re: NDS HealthCheck

    On 24 Aug 2004 17:56:38 -0700, Bronwyn wrote:
    > What are the tasks one ought to run in a 6 monthly NDS healthcheck?

    http://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/se...?/10060600.htm

    But, it's even easier if you do this via iMonitor, where the health checks
    recommended by Novell are available in one of the reports.

    --
    | David Gersic dgersic_@_niu.edu |
    | Anagram: A Decimal Point = I'm a Dot in Place |