SP2, Zenworks - Netware

This is a discussion on SP2, Zenworks - Netware ; Is there a way I can use Zenworks to turn off the auto-update feature on XP Pro on all the clients on our network? I want to make absolutely certain that XP Service Pack 2, due out any moment, does ...

  1. SP2, Zenworks

    Is there a way I can use Zenworks to turn off the auto-update feature
    on XP Pro on all the clients on our network? I want to make
    absolutely certain that XP Service Pack 2, due out any moment, does
    not get loaded on any machines until we are ready.

  2. Re: SP2, Zenworks

    On 5 Aug 2004 05:31:26 -0700, Burmese wrote:
    > Is there a way I can use Zenworks to turn off the auto-update feature
    > on XP Pro on all the clients on our network?

    Probably, yeah. Use Snapshot to figure out what needs to be changed, then
    push out the change.

    --
    | David Gersic dgersic_@_niu.edu |
    | #include |