Need info about NCP and SAP specification... - Netware

This is a discussion on Need info about NCP and SAP specification... - Netware ; Dear Friends, Am a newbie to Novell networking. I plan to novell support for my embedded device. For that my application needs to communicate to the Novell server in NCP(have picked IPX/SPX from opensource). Any inputs on how to get ...

  1. Need info about NCP and SAP specification...

    Dear Friends,

    Am a newbie to Novell networking. I plan to novell support
    for my embedded device. For that my application needs to
    communicate to the Novell server in NCP(have picked IPX/SPX
    from opensource). Any inputs on how to get the details on NCP?.
    Searched for any sale/support option @ Novell's site. But am
    finding only info about partners, resellers etc.,

    Thanks in advance.
    Regards,
    Vijay

  2. Re: Need info about NCP and SAP specification...

    On 23 Jun 2004 05:20:51 -0700, Vijay Peshkar wrote:
    > Am a newbie to Novell networking. I plan to novell support
    > for my embedded device.

    You want to see the Developper's web site at http://developper.novell.com
    where you will find everything you need to know.

    The regular sales and support options on www.novell.com are for product
    sales and support, not for programming.

    --
    | David Gersic dgersic_@_niu.edu |
    | You possess a mind not merely twisted, but actually sprained. |