netware 3.12-3.2 marketvalue? - Netware

This is a discussion on netware 3.12-3.2 marketvalue? - Netware ; Hi, I've got a complete sets of books/discs for 5 user 3.12. What is a reasonable price for this? Thanks jan...

  1. netware 3.12-3.2 marketvalue?

    Hi,

    I've got a complete sets of books/discs for 5 user 3.12.

    What is a reasonable price for this?

    Thanks

    jan

  2. Re: netware 3.12-3.2 marketvalue?

    no one uses 3.12 any more i wouldn't even put a price on it. because it a 5
    user license not 50 or above...

    Chris.
    wrote in message

    > Hi,
    >

    > I've got a complete sets of books/discs for 5 user 3.12.
    >

    > What is a reasonable price for this?
    >

    > Thanks
    >
    > jan

  3. Re: netware 3.12-3.2 marketvalue?

    On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 18:35:21 GMT, "Chris"
    wrote:

    >no one uses 3.12 any more

    oh well, I guess I was the last one, used the server from 1993 until
    2 weeks ago.

  4. Re: netware 3.12-3.2 marketvalue?

    On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 17:42:24 +0200, nomail@nomail.org wrote:

    >On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 18:35:21 GMT, "Chris"
    >wrote:
    >
    >>no one uses 3.12 any more

    >oh well, I guess I was the last one, used the server from 1993 until
    >2 weeks ago.

    still got a client running his (on a 486). Darn sight more reliable
    than the Windows 2000 server scheduled to replace it later this year.

    Don't need manuals I'm afraid. Nothing ever to look up

    --
    TonyL

  5. Re: netware 3.12-3.2 marketvalue?

    Am Tue, 22 Jun 2004 18:35:21 GMT schrieb Chris:

    >> I've got a complete sets of books/discs for 5 user 3.12.

    > no one uses 3.12 any more ...

    I have 3-4 customers who still use NW 3.12.

    > i wouldn't even put a price on it.

    You could use it as a base for an update to NW 6.x. That would be cheaper
    than buying the full version. (but only, if you do not intend to use more
    than 5 users, since the NSBS Starterpack for 5 users is free).

    --
    Stefan Braunstein
    - no e-mails -

+ Reply to Thread