Hello, I'm trying to install the Digital Airlines demo (Netware 6.5) in a
Microsoft Virtual PC environment. I get stuck trying to load the network
card. The computer has an Intel Pro/100+ adapter, which is configured in the
Virtual PC as Adapter 1. It's installed in PCI slot 3. When hdetect says it
can't find a network card, I manually load the Intel 8255x PCI Adapter
driver, which lists Intel Pro/100+ as a supported adapter, and set it to
slot 3 but it won't load. It also says that 10007 and 10008 are available
slots, but I can't get it to load with those either.

Any suggestions, short of not doing it in Virtual PC?

Thanks,

--Doug