Offline folder with NW 5.1 and XP? - Netware

This is a discussion on Offline folder with NW 5.1 and XP? - Netware ; Hi NG is there a way to use the "offline folder" feature of Windows XP with mapped NW 5.1 volumes? I.e. to synchronise the user home on a notebook? Thanks Wolfgang...

  1. Offline folder with NW 5.1 and XP?

    Hi NG

    is there a way to use the "offline folder" feature of Windows XP with mapped
    NW 5.1 volumes? I.e. to synchronise the user home on a notebook?

    Thanks
    Wolfgang

  2. Re: Offline folder with NW 5.1 and XP?

    On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 16:43:28 +0200, Wolfgang wrote:
    > is there a way to use the "offline folder" feature of Windows XP with mapped
    > NW 5.1 volumes?

    Don't know. Have you tried it? Did it work?

    > I.e. to synchronise the user home on a notebook?

    Have you looked in to iFolder yet? Much nicer than "offline folders".

    --
    | David Gersic dgersic_@_niu.edu |
    | Manuals come out, after all possible keystrokes fail. |

  3. Re: Offline folder with NW 5.1 and XP?

    Hello David

    I've tried, yes but it didn't work. But thanks for the hint to iFolders.

    Wolfgang

    > Have you looked in to iFolder yet? Much nicer than "offline folders".

+ Reply to Thread