Programming IPX protocol - Netware

This is a discussion on Programming IPX protocol - Netware ; Hello, I thought I'd ask here on the outside chance that someone here might have done some IPX related programming under linux, or perhaps that someone might know where I could get some reliable information for doing so. Basically, I ...

  1. Programming IPX protocol

    Hello,

    I thought I'd ask here on the outside chance that someone here might
    have done some IPX related programming under linux, or perhaps that
    someone might know where I could get some reliable information for doing so.

    Basically, I need to write some IPX related tools for use in linux
    (RedHat 9) and am having problems getting my test code to execute (it
    compiles ok). Are there additional libraries needed to do IPX stuff
    under linux?

    Andrew R. Falanga (a non-HP employee)
    Hewlett-Packard Company
    11311 Chinden Blvd.
    Boise, Idaho
    Please note: The e-mail address is purposely
    mangled. I do not wish my account at HP to
    become a spam haven.

  2. Re: Programming IPX protocol

    Andrew Falanga wrote in

    You may find a lot of useful info and downloads at developer.novell.com