Deploying ( Installing applications) - Netware

This is a discussion on Deploying ( Installing applications) - Netware ; We have to install our application ( web application that runs with Tomcat). We have developed this application on Windows using java, jsp. I can run it on netware ( by copying the compiled code into the topcat webapps directory). ...

  1. Deploying ( Installing applications)

    We have to install our application ( web application that runs with
    Tomcat). We have developed this application on Windows using java,
    jsp. I can run it on netware ( by copying the compiled code into the
    topcat webapps directory). But we havet to make a installation program
    which does that. I am new to Netware and couldn't find any
    documentation about how to make the installable applications.
    Lets say we want to use a thirdparty tool ( InstallAnywhere), what do
    I need to do to create a installable appliaction on netware. ( Do I
    have to create a .nlm file and how can i create it in that case).
    Where can I get information on this.

    TIA,
    K Balusu

  2. Re: Deploying ( Installing applications)

    On 16 Feb 2004 02:12:22 -0800, kbalusu@yahoo.com (K Balusu) graced us
    with:

    >We have to install our application ( web application that runs with
    >Tomcat). We have developed this application on Windows using java,
    >jsp. I can run it on netware ( by copying the compiled code into the
    >topcat webapps directory). But we havet to make a installation program
    >which does that. I am new to Netware and couldn't find any
    >documentation about how to make the installable applications.
    >Lets say we want to use a thirdparty tool ( InstallAnywhere), what do
    >I need to do to create a installable appliaction on netware. ( Do I
    >have to create a .nlm file and how can i create it in that case).
    >Where can I get information on this.
    >
    >TIA,
    >K Balusu

    You might want to try developer.novell.com, I'm sure the resources
    there will help you.

    subdude

+ Reply to Thread