Request Netware 3.12 System-1 diskette - Please Read!! - Netware

This is a discussion on Request Netware 3.12 System-1 diskette - Please Read!! - Netware ; I purchased Netware 3.12 on ebay. It is complete with licensing and everything except I am missing the "System-1" Diskette. So I am sort of screwed. Can someone please upload the System-1 diskette so I can modify it to my ...

  1. Request Netware 3.12 System-1 diskette - Please Read!!

    I purchased Netware 3.12 on ebay. It is complete with licensing and everything except I am missing the "System-1" Diskette. So I am sort of screwed. Can someone please upload the System-1 diskette so I can modify it to my own lisense number and get started?

    TIA,

    SithMaster

  2. Re: Request Netware 3.12 System-1 diskette - Please Read!!

    Am Tue, 10 Feb 2004 12:06:13 -0500 schrieb SithMaster:

    > I purchased Netware 3.12 on ebay. It is complete with licensing and everything
    > except I am missing the "System-1" Diskette.

    So it is *not* complete with licensing.

    --
    Stefan Braunstein
    - no e-mails -

  3. Re: Request Netware 3.12 System-1 diskette - Please Read!!

    On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 12:06:13 -0500, SithMaster wrote:
    > I purchased Netware 3.12 on ebay. It is complete with licensing

    Without System-1, it is not complete. If you have the license information,
    you can contact Novell to see if they'll issue you a new System-1 disk to
    go with it. I've done that in the past to repace diskettes that were
    damaged or bad. I don't know if they'll go that far back, though.

    --
    | David Gersic dgersic_@_niu.edu |
    | Real Newspaper Headline: MINERS REFUSE TO WORK AFTER DEATH |

  4. Re: Request Netware 3.12 System-1 diskette - Please Read!!

    wrote:

    >Can someone please upload the System-1 diskette so I can modify it to my own lisense number and get started?

    That's the diskette with the license file.

    item. If they can't/won't then file a complaint with EBay.

    regards
    Marcus

  5. Re: Request Netware 3.12 System-1 diskette - Please Read!!

    "SithMaster" wrote in message news:...
    > I purchased Netware 3.12 on ebay. It is complete with licensing and everything except I am missing the "System-1" Diskette. So I am sort of screwed. Can someone please upload the System-1 diskette so I can modify it to my own lisense number and get started?
    >

    > TIA,
    >
    > SithMaster

    do you have the untilitys to mod the serial number?
    the license in hard coded into the server.exe in the system-1 disk.
    I might be able to make a deal with you, I think I have a 3.12
    system-1 disk for 25 users, I will trade a copy of that to you for
    copys of the rest of the system. I will make a directory on my ftp
    server for you to upload the disk too.

    Corey

+ Reply to Thread