Logging users - Netware

This is a discussion on Logging users - Netware ; Does NW4, by default, log user login & logout times, and the mac or IP address? If it doesn't do it by default how do you turn it on? And, finally, how is the resultant data accessed ? Not looking ...

  1. Logging users

    Does NW4, by default, log user login & logout times, and the mac or
    IP address?

    If it doesn't do it by default how do you turn it on?

    And, finally, how is the resultant data accessed ?

    Not looking for a set of instructions, just to be pointed in the right
    direction.......

    Cheers 'n' Beers

  2. Re: Logging users

    On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 18:07:05 +0000, Nigel Crompton wrote:
    > Does NW4, by default, log user login & logout times, and the mac or
    > IP address?

    Last Login Time is a property of the User object in NDS.

    For something more interesting, you're looking at either enabling Auditing,
    or purchasing a third party solution. I can recommend AuditLogin from
    Condrey Consulting (http://www.condreyconsulting.com).

    --
    | David Gersic dgersic_@_niu.edu |
    | That "bug" took me two weeks of hard work to implement... |