WTB Netware 4.11 Licensing - Netware

This is a discussion on WTB Netware 4.11 Licensing - Netware ; Does anyone have any Novell Netware 4.11 licensing? Please let me know....

  1. WTB Netware 4.11 Licensing

    Does anyone have any Novell Netware 4.11 licensing?

    Please let me know.

  2. Re: WTB Netware 4.11 Licensing

    sales@pdnsystems.com wrote:

    > Does anyone have any Novell Netware 4.11 licensing?
    >
    > Please let me know.

    We're replacing two licensed nw4.11 servers with FreeBSD.
    I may sell the licenses in the future if you're not in
    a hurry.

  3. Re: WTB Netware 4.11 Licensing

    Joe wrote:
    > sales@pdnsystems.com wrote:
    >
    >> Does anyone have any Novell Netware 4.11 licensing?
    >>
    >> Please let me know.
    >>

    > We're replacing two licensed nw4.11 servers with FreeBSD.
    > I may sell the licenses in the future if you're not in
    > a hurry.

    I believe legally you can't as the license is tied in with your company.
    Anyone trying to 'upgrade' from the copy you sell them could be
    faced with legal issues as well as yourself.

+ Reply to Thread