Why blue text with Client 4.90 - Netware

This is a discussion on Why blue text with Client 4.90 - Netware ; I downloaded and installed Novell Client 4.90 for Windows XP. and now some files in Explorer is blue and some is still black. Why? Tomas...

  1. Why blue text with Client 4.90

    I downloaded and installed Novell Client 4.90 for Windows XP.
    and now some files in Explorer is blue and some is still black. Why?
    Tomas

  2. Re: Why blue text with Client 4.90

    On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 14:39:09 GMT, "Tomas Gustafsson"
    graced us with:

    >I downloaded and installed Novell Client 4.90 for Windows XP.
    >and now some files in Explorer is blue and some is still black. Why?
    >Tomas

    Are you using compression? There's a setting that shows compressed
    files in another color and the default is blue; perhpas that's it?

    subdude

  3. Re: Why blue text with Client 4.90

    > >I downloaded and installed Novell Client 4.90 for Windows XP.
    > >and now some files in Explorer is blue and some is still black. Why?
    > >Tomas
    > >

    > Are you using compression? There's a setting that shows compressed
    > files in another color and the default is blue; perhpas that's it?
    >
    > subdude

    No, no compression, at least not as I know...

+ Reply to Thread