Blue text with Client 4.90 - Netware

This is a discussion on Blue text with Client 4.90 - Netware ; I downloaded and installed Novell Client 4.90 for Windows XP. and now some files in Explorer is blue and some is still black. Why? Tomas...

  1. Blue text with Client 4.90

    I downloaded and installed Novell Client 4.90 for Windows XP.
    and now some files in Explorer is blue and some is still black. Why?
    Tomas

  2. Re: Blue text with Client 4.90

    "Tomas Gustafsson" wrote:
    >I downloaded and installed Novell Client 4.90 for Windows XP.
    >and now some files in Explorer is blue and some is still black. Why?
    >Tomas

    I don't know if it's related to the Netware client install or not, but
    XP's explorer has an option to display compressed files in a different
    color than the 'normal' files. Perhaps that's what you're noticing?
    hth,
    Myron

  3. Re: Blue text with Client 4.90

    "Myron" skrev i meddelandet
    > "Tomas Gustafsson" wrote:
    > >I downloaded and installed Novell Client 4.90 for Windows XP.
    > >and now some files in Explorer is blue and some is still black. Why?
    > >Tomas
    > >

    > I don't know if it's related to the Netware client install or not, but
    > XP's explorer has an option to display compressed files in a different
    > color than the 'normal' files. Perhaps that's what you're noticing?
    > hth,
    > Myron

    No, I donīt think so. I used 4.83 before and there was no blue files.
    It was when I started to use 4.90 the blue files appeared.
    It seems like when you open a file itīs black again, but I havenīt found out
    yet when it gets blue.
    Tomas

+ Reply to Thread