Hello,

I have a client who had an HP c1716T drive attached to a NW3.12
server. Without delving into the whole convoluted problem, they are
unable to get at the data from that server.

So, I setup a 6.5 evaluation server and saw that the installation
recognized the drive and loaded scsimo.cdm. So far, so good.

But, the volume is unrecognizable to the server. It shows as
'Unidentified Media'. Hmmmm.... is this a problem with reading a 3.12
volume on 6.5? Or do I need to load something else?

Also, is there a NW nlm which provides an interface to the drive (HP's
tools load and say the drive is unsupported).

TIA,
--Kevin Gates

C&G computer services
http://www.carrgates.com