Looking for docs - Netware

This is a discussion on Looking for docs - Netware ; Can anyone point me in the right direction of a tutorial or some type of training source for learing NetWare using version 6.5?...

  1. Looking for docs

    Can anyone point me in the right direction of a tutorial or some type of
    training source for learing NetWare using version 6.5?

  2. Re: Looking for docs

    "Greg Smith" wrote in message news:...

    > Can anyone point me in the right direction of a tutorial or some type of
    > training source for learing NetWare using version 6.5?

    Greg,

    If you want the official Novell training (Instructor Led Training or
    Self-Study Training), I guess this would be the place to start:

    NOVELL NetWare 6 & 6.5 Training
    http://www.novell.com/training/train.../netware6.html

    It might also be worth your while to see what's available at the NUI
    Educational Resource Center:

    Novell User International -- Educational Resource Center
    http://www.nuinet.com/db.php?tier=2&id=7

    Regards,

    --
    Russell Cohen