NDS Problem (Server Won't Appear) - Netware

This is a discussion on NDS Problem (Server Won't Appear) - Netware ; Working in Netware 5.1, I used NDS Manager to remove one of five servers from the tree. I now want to put the server back, but do not know how to do so. Can anyone help?...

  1. NDS Problem (Server Won't Appear)

    Working in Netware 5.1, I used NDS Manager to remove one of five servers
    from the tree. I now want to put the server back, but do not know how to do
    so. Can anyone help?

  2. Re: NDS Problem (Server Won't Appear)

    On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 10:52:35 -0400, "Gary DiGiovanni"
    wrote:

    >Working in Netware 5.1, I used NDS Manager to remove one of five servers
    >from the tree. I now want to put the server back, but do not know how to do
    >so. Can anyone help?

    Use Directory Options in NWCONFIG:

    http://developer.novell.com/educatio...alling_nds.htm

    Hope this helps.