NIC Problems - Netware

This is a discussion on NIC Problems - Netware ; sorry, i have: p3 - 850 Mhz - 128 Mb RAM NIC Realtek 8139A (read from top of board chip) all partition doing well during the installation of netware 6.5 is stop on detect NIC card. All driver downloaded from ...

  1. NIC Problems

    sorry, i have:

    p3 - 850 Mhz - 128 Mb RAM
    NIC Realtek 8139A (read from top of board chip)
    all partition doing well

    during the installation of netware 6.5 is stop on detect NIC card. All
    driver downloaded from realtek site doesn't works, who can help me?

  2. Re: NIC Problems

    "newsgroup" wrote in message
    > sorry, i have:
    >
    > p3 - 850 Mhz - 128 Mb RAM
    > NIC Realtek 8139A (read from top of board chip)
    > all partition doing well
    >
    > during the installation of netware 6.5 is stop on detect NIC card. All
    > driver downloaded from realtek site doesn't works, who can help me?

    You need a minumin of 512mb

    TTFN,
    Dave

+ Reply to Thread