NW4.11: where can I find drivers for Adaptec 29320? - Netware

This is a discussion on NW4.11: where can I find drivers for Adaptec 29320? - Netware ; On CD are only drivers for NW from version 4.2 - 6. I think that this even does not exist. In that case, how can I fake it? Is there any way to make driver from another, such as 29160? ...

  1. NW4.11: where can I find drivers for Adaptec 29320?

    On CD are only drivers for NW from version 4.2 - 6.
    I think that this even does not exist. In that case, how can I
    fake it?
    Is there any way to make driver from another, such as 29160?
    Can I use some kind of GENERIC driver?

    Please help. THX

  2. Re: NW4.11: where can I find drivers for Adaptec 29320?

    NW4.2 drivers should work with NW4.11. Have you installed Service Pack SP9
    on your 4.11 server?

    Best wishes,

    Bob Carroll, CPA

    "Yoda (30)" wrote in message
    > On CD are only drivers for NW from version 4.2 - 6.
    > I think that this even does not exist. In that case, how can I
    > fake it?
    > Is there any way to make driver from another, such as 29160?
    > Can I use some kind of GENERIC driver?
    >
    > Please help. THX

  3. Re: NW4.11: where can I find drivers for Adaptec 29320?

    > > On CD are only drivers for NW from version 4.2 - 6.
    > > I think that this even does not exist. In that case, how can I
    > > fake it?
    > > Is there any way to make driver from another, such as 29160?
    > > Can I use some kind of GENERIC driver?
    > >

    > NW4.2 drivers should work with NW4.11. Have you installed Service Pack

    SP9
    > on your 4.11 server?

    No, but I will try. Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread