can a NW 4.2 server see a NW 5.1 server? - Netware

This is a discussion on can a NW 4.2 server see a NW 5.1 server? - Netware ; Hi, I'm planning on using a smaller 4.2 server to back up a 5.1 server with ArcServe for Netware 9. Any reason to think that that wouldn't work? Thanks, Mike....

  1. can a NW 4.2 server see a NW 5.1 server?

    Hi,

    I'm planning on using a smaller 4.2 server to back up a 5.1 server
    with ArcServe for Netware 9.

    Any reason to think that that wouldn't work?

    Thanks,

    Mike.

  2. Re: can a NW 4.2 server see a NW 5.1 server?

    googleuser@norcoast.com wrote:

    > I'm planning on using a smaller 4.2 server to back up a 5.1 server
    > with ArcServe for Netware 9.
    >
    > Any reason to think that that wouldn't work?

    You need the AS NetWare Agent for backing up the NW 5.1 server.

    --
    Stefan Braunstein
    - no e-mails -

+ Reply to Thread