Netware Archiving solutions - Netware

This is a discussion on Netware Archiving solutions - Netware ; Does anyone have any suggestions on archiving solutions? We would like a system that would after so many days move data to a NAS for archiving. Then have it available for later use. I know that Netware has a solutions ...

  1. Netware Archiving solutions

    Does anyone have any suggestions on archiving solutions? We would like
    a system that would after so many days move data to a NAS for
    archiving. Then have it available for later use. I know that Netware
    has a solutions with 6.5, but we would like other possiblilities.

    Thanks all...

  2. Re: Netware Archiving solutions

    spencerallen@hotmail.com (Spencer Allen) wrote in message news:<266a7157.0309021336.598f4f3d@posting.google.com>...

    > Does anyone have any suggestions on archiving solutions? We would like
    > a system that would after so many days move data to a NAS for
    > archiving. Then have it available for later use. I know that Netware
    > has a solutions with 6.5, but we would like other possiblilities.

    Hi,

    What about the Caminosoft HSM and other storage management solutions?

    Caminosoft [Home]
    http://www.caminosoft.com/solutions/

    Regards,

    --