Wanted to purchase Netware 5.0 additive licenses - Netware

This is a discussion on Wanted to purchase Netware 5.0 additive licenses - Netware ; I need an extra 10 Netware 5.0 connection (not server) licenses.. Anyone got unused licenses?...

  1. Wanted to purchase Netware 5.0 additive licenses

    I need an extra 10 Netware 5.0 connection (not server) licenses..
    Anyone got unused licenses?

  2. Re: Wanted to purchase Netware 5.0 additive licenses

    dprimrose@shaw.ca (Dave P) wrote in message news:<12a2e3fa.0308291428.506d8eda@posting.google.com>...

    > I need an extra 10 Netware 5.0 connection (not server) licenses..
    > Anyone got unused licenses?

    Hi,

    The usual answer given is to check on eBay, which is home to a
    thriving secondary market in Novell goodies:

    eBay - The World's Online Marketplace
    http://www.ebay.com/

    There's also this site, if you can get past the language barrier:

    Netware
    http://www.aachen-online.de/software...ll_netware.htm

    Regards,

    --
    Russell Cohen

  3. Re: Wanted to purchase Netware 5.0 additive licenses

    cohenrl@nuinet.com (Russell Cohen) wrote in message news:<94997aaf.0309290305.3bb68668@posting.google.com>...
    > dprimrose@shaw.ca (Dave P) wrote in message news:<12a2e3fa.0308291428.506d8eda@posting.google.com>...
    >
    > > I need an extra 10 Netware 5.0 connection (not server) licenses..
    > > Anyone got unused licenses?

    > Hi,
    >
    > The usual answer given is to check on eBay, which is home to a
    > thriving secondary market in Novell goodies:
    >
    > eBay - The World's Online Marketplace
    > http://www.ebay.com/
    >
    > There's also this site, if you can get past the language barrier:
    >
    > Netware
    > http://www.aachen-online.de/software...ll_netware.htm

    Another option I've just become aware of is this site:

    Used Software, Discount Computer Software, Old Software – Retrosoftware.com
    http://www.retrosoftware.com/

+ Reply to Thread