Hey Guys,

I am new at netware programming so I will apologize for my ignorance.

I am running Novel Client 4.83 SP2.

I am trying to develop a netware tool login box kind of like the
netware login.

I am able to get a list of trees and put them into a combo box.

But I am not trying to get a list of context for that tree. Any clues?
It appears that the word "context" is severely overloaded in netware
so I am having a difficult time finding the information.

Also, next step is to get the servers off of the list of context so
any clues would be much appreciated.

I am using Delphi but also have the c libraries.

Thanks again for any info.

-Markus