Backup Exec 7.11 - Netware

This is a discussion on Backup Exec 7.11 - Netware ; Hi all, I am running NetWare 4.11 and Backup Exec 7.11. I am having errors with the backup exec software and need to reinstall. Unfortunately, I cannot find the backup exec CD. I have the serial number, just not the ...

  1. Backup Exec 7.11

    Hi all,

    I am running NetWare 4.11 and Backup Exec 7.11. I am having errors with
    the backup exec software and need to reinstall. Unfortunately, I cannot
    find the backup exec CD. I have the serial number, just not the
    software. Help! Does anyone have a copy I could buy?

    John.

  2. Re: Backup Exec 7.11

    We had something similiar happen and called them. They pointed us to an ftp
    directory and we downloaded the software and got back up and running again

    --
    Roy
    "John Ulvila" wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I am running NetWare 4.11 and Backup Exec 7.11. I am having errors with
    > the backup exec software and need to reinstall. Unfortunately, I cannot
    > find the backup exec CD. I have the serial number, just not the
    > software. Help! Does anyone have a copy I could buy?
    >
    > John.

+ Reply to Thread