I have three network cards in my new Compaq ML-370 NW5 server which will
host 70 users using IPX (reports of poor IP performance under NW5.1
turns me off of pure IP). Which network configuration is the best for
performance?

1) Have one switch, then bind the three cards into one network, then
turn on NW load balancing.

2) Have two switches, then bind two of the cards into one network
(switch), and bind the other one two another switch. Then turn on load
balancing.

3) Have three switches, and have three independent partitioned networks
for each network cards.

4) Have one switch, just one network partition, and use the other two
network cards as spares and avoid any possible complications (just one
network card is enough).