QUESTION - Netware

This is a discussion on QUESTION - Netware ; HI!. I'm a totally beginner in Novell and I wanna ask a question: Can I make a win2k domain in a LAN with a novell server?!?!? I have just a novell server but I wanna use it only as a ...

  1. QUESTION

    HI!.
    I'm a totally beginner in Novell and I wanna ask a question: Can I make a
    win2k domain in a LAN with a novell server?!?!?
    I have just a novell server but I wanna use it only as a file server not a
    Domain Controller!
    Thanks alot

  2. Re: QUESTION

    No.

    Novell does not operate in the same way as M$ (thank god). Novell uses
    NDS which is a grown-up version of M$ ADS.

    Go to www.novell.com/documentation & RTFM.

    What are you trying to achieve?

    In article , TheFusa
    writes
    >HI!.
    >I'm a totally beginner in Novell and I wanna ask a question: Can I make a
    >win2k domain in a LAN with a novell server?!?!?
    >I have just a novell server but I wanna use it only as a file server not a
    >Domain Controller!
    >Thanks alot

    Keith Bailey
    Computer Manager