Drive mapping - Netware

This is a discussion on Drive mapping - Netware ; 1. Is it possible to map to a floppy drive on a Netware Server box? 2. I'm having trouble getting a printer to work via a print queue with the printer attached to the parallel port of the server. I've ...

  1. Drive mapping

    1. Is it possible to map to a floppy drive on a Netware Server box?

    2. I'm having trouble getting a printer to work via a print queue with the
    printer attached to the parallel port of the server. I've run pserver.nlm
    (which I am informed loads nprinter as well). The printer works fine and is
    accessible from the network when attached to a W98 PC (after running
    nptw95.exe of course )

    Help appreciated

    --
    RJ
    rij@melbpc.org.au

  2. Re: Drive mapping

    1. No.

    2. You did not say which version of NetWare you were using, but if the
    printer is attached to the server, you must define the printer in NDS as
    being attached to the server.

    --
    Alan Frayer,CNE,CNI,CIW CI,MCP,Net+ - afrayer_@_frayernet.com
    Seeking an IT Mgmt/Network Admin position in the Tampa Bay Region.

+ Reply to Thread