On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 16:00:11 -0400, Albert E. Whale, CISSP wrote:
> I am in the Midst of recovering some lost information from a Novell
> Netware DATA Volume.
>
> I am Running Linux Mandrake 9.1, and want to mount the Disk Drive
> locally.

Is this a TFS (traditional file system) or NSS disk? I don't believe
there's a port of TFS to Linux, but there will be an NSS port that
may help.

Right now, to the best of my knowledge, your only option is to mount
it on a NetWare server.

--
| David Gersic dgersic_@_niu.edu |
| Let whoever among you is without sin buy the first round. |