Re: stuffkey - Netware

This is a discussion on Re: stuffkey - Netware ; Problem is not the , but the switch to the not active screen !!!??? Is it not possible to switch to a not active nlm ? The screen (nlm ?) is waiting for a keystroke ? Is their another nlm ...

  1. Re: stuffkey

    Problem is not the , but the switch to the not active screen
    !!!??? Is it not possible to switch to a not active nlm ? The screen
    (nlm ?) is waiting for a keystroke ? Is their another nlm tool for
    keystrokes ?

    greetings

    Amos Haurissa

    a.haurissa@fairtrade.nl (Amos Haurissa) wrote in message news:...
    > nw6sp3
    >
    > I have a problem using stuffkey.nlm. Every office day at 9:00pm i'm
    > closing a solid database using solid remote control. After the
    > shutdown the SOLID Server screen (solid.nlm)is still active until
    > somebody press the enter key or any other key ! Because of that i am
    > not able to start the database at 7:00am with cron.nlm.
    >
    > load stuffkey sys:\etc\solid.txt
    >
    > solid.txt
    >

    > My problem is that the doesn't work to close the screen ? Does
    > somebody have an idea or solution ? Thank you for your reply !
    >
    > greetings
    > Amos Haurissa

  2. Re: stuffkey

    On 5 Aug 2003 04:57:14 -0700 Amos Haurissa wrote:

    > Problem is not the , but the switch to the not active screen
    > !!!??? Is it not possible to switch to a not active nlm ? The screen
    > (nlm ?) is waiting for a keystroke ? Is their another nlm tool for
    > keystrokes ?

    The '' should change the active screen to the one
    that SOLID server puts up.

    Perhaps 'SOLID Server' (with that spelling and capitalisation) is not
    the correct name as Stuffkey sees it.

    Try pressing [Ctrl][Esc] at the server and checking this name is correct
    in the list of screens to change to.

    I'm afraid that I know of no other alternative to Stuffkey but I've
    never needed one since Stuffkey has always worked for me.

    HTH

    Simon

    > a.haurissa@fairtrade.nl (Amos Haurissa) wrote in message news:...
    > > nw6sp3
    > >
    > > I have a problem using stuffkey.nlm. Every office day at 9:00pm i'm
    > > closing a solid database using solid remote control. After the
    > > shutdown the SOLID Server screen (solid.nlm)is still active until
    > > somebody press the enter key or any other key ! Because of that i am
    > > not able to start the database at 7:00am with cron.nlm.
    > >
    > > load stuffkey sys:\etc\solid.txt
    > >
    > > solid.txt
    > >

    > > My problem is that the doesn't work to close the screen ? Does
    > > somebody have an idea or solution ? Thank you for your reply !
    > >
    > > greetings
    > > Amos Haurissa

  3. Re: stuffkey

    Thanks a lot for your reply ! When the solid database (solid.nlm) is
    active on the server, then I have no problem to change the active
    solid server screen with stuffkey.

    At the moment i'am searching for a windows tool to activate
    afreecon.exe (remote console for windows) in combination with the
    possibility to send a keystroke to the active afreecon.exe. Any ideas
    ?

    Greetings,

    Amos Haurissa

    Simon Flood wrote in message news:<3F2FB5C3.422C8D60@cam.ac.uk>...
    > On 5 Aug 2003 04:57:14 -0700 Amos Haurissa wrote:
    >
    > > Problem is not the , but the switch to the not active screen
    > > !!!??? Is it not possible to switch to a not active nlm ? The screen
    > > (nlm ?) is waiting for a keystroke ? Is their another nlm tool for
    > > keystrokes ?

    > The '' should change the active screen to the one
    > that SOLID server puts up.
    >
    > Perhaps 'SOLID Server' (with that spelling and capitalisation) is not
    > the correct name as Stuffkey sees it.
    >
    > Try pressing [Ctrl][Esc] at the server and checking this name is correct
    > in the list of screens to change to.
    >
    > I'm afraid that I know of no other alternative to Stuffkey but I've
    > never needed one since Stuffkey has always worked for me.
    >
    > HTH
    >
    > Simon
    >
    > > a.haurissa@fairtrade.nl (Amos Haurissa) wrote in message news:...
    > > > nw6sp3
    > > >
    > > > I have a problem using stuffkey.nlm. Every office day at 9:00pm i'm
    > > > closing a solid database using solid remote control. After the
    > > > shutdown the SOLID Server screen (solid.nlm)is still active until
    > > > somebody press the enter key or any other key ! Because of that i am
    > > > not able to start the database at 7:00am with cron.nlm.
    > > >
    > > > load stuffkey sys:\etc\solid.txt
    > > >
    > > > solid.txt
    > > >

    > > > My problem is that the doesn't work to close the screen ? Does
    > > > somebody have an idea or solution ? Thank you for your reply !
    > > >
    > > > greetings
    > > > Amos Haurissa

+ Reply to Thread