mount DVD on NetWare 5.0 - Netware

This is a discussion on mount DVD on NetWare 5.0 - Netware ; How to instal DVD on NetWare 5.0 and mount it. ?? (i.e. to install CD - loda cdrom.nlm - ) Thanks for help T....

  1. mount DVD on NetWare 5.0

    How to instal DVD on NetWare 5.0 and mount it. ??
    (i.e. to install CD - loda cdrom.nlm - )
    Thanks for help

    T.

  2. Re: mount DVD on NetWare 5.0

    On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 14:58:06 +0200, Tomek wrote:

    > How to instal DVD on NetWare 5.0 and mount it. ??
    > (i.e. to install CD - loda cdrom.nlm - )
    > Thanks for help
    >
    > T.

    If the CDROM does not recognize existing drivers (NLM or NSS), and it
    doesn't come with NetWare drivers, they you won't be able to make it work.
    You have your best shot with NSS after all patching, but I'd consider it
    still iffy. If this is a new install, change out that DVD with a CDROM.
    NetWare 5 was not intended to act as a DVD server.

    --
    Alan Frayer,CNE,CNI,CIW CI,MCP,Net+ - afrayer_@_frayernet.com
    Seeking an IT Mgmt/Network Admin position in the Tampa Bay Region.

+ Reply to Thread