Logging - Netware

This is a discussion on Logging - Netware ; Hi, I am running a mixture of W2K AD and Netware 4.11 Users in my network have to authenticate against the netware 4.11 NDS and the W2k AD. I am trying to track when a user logs on and when ...

  1. Logging

    Hi,

    I am running a mixture of W2K AD and Netware 4.11 Users in my network
    have to authenticate against the netware 4.11 NDS and the W2k AD. I am
    trying to track when a user logs on and when a user logs off. In
    windows 2000, only logons can be tracked and the feature to log the
    log off doesnt work properly, in fact it barely works....no surprises.
    So I was hoping that Netware 4.11 has the ability to track when a user
    logs off from the Novell server. Do I have to turn it on ( where do I
    do this) and where do I read the log if there is one.

    Thanking You
    Cougar

  2. Re: Logging

    On 25 Jul 2003 08:56:28 -0700, cougarford200@yahoo.com.au (Steven)
    wrote:

    >So I was hoping that Netware 4.11 has the ability to track when a user
    >logs off from the Novell server. Do I have to turn it on ( where do I
    >do this) and where do I read the log if there is one.

    http://www.novell.com/documentation/.../hdscgu2p.html

  3. Re: Logging

    Hi,

    Thanks for the link, appreciated. Its never simple with Novell, thats
    what I have been learning....how to take a simple task and make it
    complicated. I am going to rather battle it out with Microsoft.

    Thanks
    Steven

+ Reply to Thread