(Batch)-Tool to set Space-Limits on multiple folders - Netware

This is a discussion on (Batch)-Tool to set Space-Limits on multiple folders - Netware ; Hi all, we are using Novell Netware 6. Now we have to set Space-Limits for our users. We wan't to set limits on folders. Is there a tool available to sricpt that ? Thanks in advance Juergen...

  1. (Batch)-Tool to set Space-Limits on multiple folders

    Hi all,

    we are using Novell Netware 6.
    Now we have to set Space-Limits for our users.
    We wan't to set limits on folders.

    Is there a tool available to sricpt that ?

    Thanks in advance

    Juergen

  2. Re: (Batch)-Tool to set Space-Limits on multiple folders

    Yes. Go get the JRB Utils from www.jrbsoftware.com. Well worth the money.

    --
    | David Gersic dgersic_@_niu.edu |
    | Fiat: Feeble Italian Attempt at Transportation |