novell 4.11 demo license - Netware

This is a discussion on novell 4.11 demo license - Netware ; Hi All, I trying to build a 4.11 server with groupwise connecting through a gateway to exchange server. All I need is the 4.11 eval license, I've got the eval software without the server.mls. Help Rob...

  1. novell 4.11 demo license

    Hi All,

    I trying to build a 4.11 server with groupwise connecting through a gateway
    to exchange server.

    All I need is the 4.11 eval license, I've got the eval software without the
    server.mls.

    Help

    Rob

  2. Re: novell 4.11 demo license

    On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 12:35:05 -0400, "rob e"
    wrote:

    >All I need is the 4.11 eval license, I've got the eval software without the
    >server.mls.

    You could try EBay for a NetWare 4.11 2 user or 5 user license.

    regards
    Marcus

+ Reply to Thread