Netware Developers Group - Netware

This is a discussion on Netware Developers Group - Netware ; Hi Netware Developers, You all are invited to join the group called Netware Development at http://groups-beta.google.com/group/Netware-Development Lets create a Netware Developer community, where we can get and share answers for what we want. Thanks in Advance Arun...

  1. Netware Developers Group

    Hi Netware Developers,

    You all are invited to join the group called Netware Development at

    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/Netware-Development

    Lets create a Netware Developer community, where we can get and share
    answers for what we want.

    Thanks in Advance
    Arun

  2. Re: Netware Developers Group

    Isn't this duplicate with the Novell developer forums?

    http://developer.novell.com/ndk/devforums.htm

    Marcel

+ Reply to Thread