Just moved campus to Netware 5.1. Currently we have individual(s) who creeat
print jobs on our HP3000 miles away. These print jobs are sent to a netprint
device routing them to a print queue on our new server. For some reason,
though the print configs are identical to the old NetWare 4.1 server, the
jobs never get to the new queue. Have changed firewall settings for access
to allow prints to the server. Is there some extra security with NetWare 5.1
that could prevent netprint jobs from accessing the NetWare printq? When the
status of the print job is checked, "Network not ready" is displayed. Any
Help, Please . . .

George