Netware and Windows XP - Netware

This is a discussion on Netware and Windows XP - Netware ; I have 2 XP Pro computers printing through a Netware 3.12 server using Client Service for Netware. Everytime I print from either of these PC's I get a banner page and a dialog box informing me that the document has ...

  1. Netware and Windows XP

    I have 2 XP Pro computers printing through a Netware 3.12 server using
    Client Service for Netware. Everytime I print from either of these PC's I
    get a banner page and a dialog box informing me that the document has been
    printed. I cannot find a way to turn the banner pages and dialog box off.
    The computers using Windows 98 do not have this problem

    Can someone help me with this? Thanks in advance.

    Leo Mansi
    leo@systemetricsinc.com

  2. Re: Netware and Windows XP

    > I have 2 XP Pro computers printing through a Netware 3.12 server using
    > Client Service for Netware. Everytime I print from either of these PC's I
    > get a banner page and a dialog box informing me that the document has been
    > printed. I cannot find a way to turn the banner pages and dialog box off.
    > The computers using Windows 98 do not have this problem
    >
    > Can someone help me with this? Thanks in advance.

    Try this:
    Start-Printers
    Server properties
    click Advanced tab
    unselect Notify Checkbox.

    HTH

    --Helix

  3. Re: Netware and Windows XP

    On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 08:37:11 -0500, "Leo Mansi"
    graced us with:

    >I have 2 XP Pro computers printing through a Netware 3.12 server using
    >Client Service for Netware. Everytime I print from either of these PC's I
    >get a banner page and a dialog box informing me that the document has been
    >printed. I cannot find a way to turn the banner pages and dialog box off.
    >The computers using Windows 98 do not have this problem
    >
    >Can someone help me with this? Thanks in advance.
    >
    >Leo Mansi
    >leo@systemetricsinc.com

    You'll find the setting in your client properties under the Default
    Capture tab.

    subdude

+ Reply to Thread