Wireless Netware server 3.12 - Netware

This is a discussion on Wireless Netware server 3.12 - Netware ; I've a netware server 3.12 for severall years already. I need IPX on this server for applications with BTrieve. Now I've a laptop with a wireless 3Com ethernetcard. I can't connect to the server. When I delete the IPX-protocol, everything ...

  1. Wireless Netware server 3.12

    I've a netware server 3.12 for severall years already. I need IPX on this
    server for applications with BTrieve.
    Now I've a laptop with a wireless 3Com ethernetcard. I can't connect to the
    server. When I delete the IPX-protocol, everything works except the logon to
    the server. What's the problem? How can I fix it?

    Peter Raeymaekers

  2. Re: Wireless Netware server 3.12

    On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 22:45:21 GMT, "Carr. K. Lauwers NV"
    wrote:

    >When I delete the IPX-protocol, everything works except the logon to
    >the server. What's the problem? How can I fix it?

    NetWare 3.12 requires IPX. It can't run on TCP/IP only.

    regards
    Marcus

+ Reply to Thread