Netware and WinXP password - Netware

This is a discussion on Netware and WinXP password - Netware ; Hi, I have a WinXP Pro workstation with the latest Novell Client 4.90.00 installed. When I'm logging into the network, the option "Change your Windows password to match your Netware password ..." is not accessible (grayed), so I am not ...

  1. Netware and WinXP password

    Hi,

    I have a WinXP Pro workstation with the latest Novell Client 4.90.00
    installed.
    When I'm logging into the network, the option "Change your Windows password
    to match your Netware password ..." is not accessible (grayed), so I am not
    able to synchronize Netware password with Windows workstation password. I am
    also forced to enter my name a password twice every time I log into network.
    There was no such a problem with 4.83 SP1 version of Novell client.

    Thanks for any advice.

    Martin K.

  2. Re: Netware and WinXP password

+ Reply to Thread