Unable To Access Netware Runtime Server - Netware

This is a discussion on Unable To Access Netware Runtime Server - Netware ; I installed Mitchell On Demand Transmission and I get the following message when I try to run it: Unable To Access Netware Runtime Server I have no Netware software on my PC (as far as I know) and I am ...

  1. Unable To Access Netware Runtime Server

    I installed Mitchell On Demand Transmission and I get the following
    message when I try to run it:

    Unable To Access Netware Runtime Server

    I have no Netware software on my PC (as far as I know) and I am not
    networked. Any advice would be helpful.

  2. Re: Unable To Access Netware Runtime Server

    Dennis wrote in message news:...
    > I installed Mitchell On Demand Transmission and I get the following
    > message when I try to run it:
    >
    > Unable To Access Netware Runtime Server
    >
    > I have no Netware software on my PC (as far as I know) and I am not
    > networked. Any advice would be helpful.

    thats it, it's made for a netware server or a runtime.
    the runtime is a base version of the netware os.
    it prolly needs to use a netware library for something.

+ Reply to Thread