TCP/IP on Netware 5 - Netware

This is a discussion on TCP/IP on Netware 5 - Netware ; I'm having trouble setting an IP address on my network card in Netware 5. I'm in TCPCON under Protocol Information-TCP or IP. It will not accept it either way. Under TCP, it says read-only. Thank you for any help. Shawn ...

  1. TCP/IP on Netware 5

    I'm having trouble setting an IP address on my network card in Netware
    5. I'm in TCPCON under Protocol Information-TCP or IP. It will not
    accept it either way. Under TCP, it says read-only. Thank you for any help.

    Shawn Fletcher

  2. Re: TCP/IP on Netware 5

    "Shawn Fletcher" wrote in message
    > I'm having trouble setting an IP address on my network card in Netware
    > 5. I'm in TCPCON under Protocol Information-TCP or IP. It will not
    > accept it either way. Under TCP, it says read-only. Thank you for any

    help.

    Use INETCFG...

+ Reply to Thread