Lost licenses after applying 5.1 SP6e - Netware

This is a discussion on Lost licenses after applying 5.1 SP6e - Netware ; According to the properties of the server in Explorer, I have lost my connection licenses for all 3 netware servers after applying SP6e to 3 5.1 servers. I can't even log in as admin on one of the servers when ...

  1. Lost licenses after applying 5.1 SP6e

    According to the properties of the server in Explorer, I have lost my
    connection licenses for all 3 netware servers after applying SP6e to 3 5.1
    servers. I can't even log in as admin on one of the servers when trying to
    remove and reinstall licenses.

    I use Tapeware backup software and it cannot communicate with that same
    server.

    Management Portal is broken after patch (get login page but nothing else).

    We can see and access the volumes on the servers from both Win 98 and XP Pro
    workstations.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Dave Morphy
    Killian Hill Christian School

  2. Re: Lost licenses after applying 5.1 SP6e

    On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 11:12:53 -0400, "dmorphy"
    wrote:

    >Any help would be appreciated.

    Log in as Admin then use NWAdmin to check that a valid license
    certificate is associated with each server.

    regards
    Marcus

+ Reply to Thread