Too long path name to delete files - Netware

This is a discussion on Too long path name to delete files - Netware ; Hi I installed an program from the net which recursively created folders upto the size of 220 MB All the previous messages were dealing with much lesser size Please let me know if I could delete the folder with any ...

  1. Too long path name to delete files

    Hi

    I installed an program from the net which recursively created folders
    upto the size of 220 MB

    All the previous messages were dealing with much lesser size

    Please let me know if I could delete the folder with any tool or so

    btw I tried few tools but even the tools didn`t work

    Thanks in advance

    Subramanyam

  2. Re: Too long path name to delete files

    I've been using the following library that resolves the long filename
    & path issue. It is not free, but comes with samples and working code.
    It saved so much of my time!

    http://www.abtollc.com/product1733992.html

    There is no need to rename files or perform any other actions, it just
    allows to work with files keeping their real long paths, thats all.

+ Reply to Thread