How to install Zenwork app on restricted users? - Netware

This is a discussion on How to install Zenwork app on restricted users? - Netware ; My question is simple, How to install Zenwork app on restricted users? If I try to install for the first time the app launcher and the app explorer to a user with admin rights the installation goes fine no trouble ...

  1. How to install Zenwork app on restricted users?

    My question is simple, How to install Zenwork app on restricted users?
    If I try to install for the first time the app launcher and the app
    explorer to a user with admin rights the installation goes fine no
    trouble at all,but if I want to install the same on the user
    restricted; it never installs those app.
    At my center everyone has win XP and most of the user are restricted
    for security reasons.

  2. Re: How to install Zenwork app on restricted users?

    On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 13:43:34 -0800 (PST), jableon@yahoo.com wrote:
    > My question is simple, How to install Zenwork app on restricted users?

    The zenworks agent must be installed and running on the workstation.
    If running, it handles doing what the users cannot.

    --
    | David Gersic http://www.zaccaria-pinball.com |
    | IMHO: In My Huge Orifice...? |

+ Reply to Thread