Hi,
i did a lot with npapi for now, but unfortunatly only platformspecific for windows (shame on me).
Now i need to port one of these plugins to linux and i really do not get the point.
in need a "how to" start a pluginproject for linux, what is needed, so that browser will detect as plugin and builds it for the mimetype. What ressources are needed and how do i include them in the project.
I am also not very experianced in developing for linux platforms, so please can someone give me a step by step tutorial for a linux pluginproject? I do not need to know how to develop a plugin at all, that is what i know. i just need to know what is specific for linux.