"Resolved By" search - Mozilla

This is a discussion on "Resolved By" search - Mozilla ; Is there a way to do a search for bugs that I (or someone else) resolved/closed/verified, etc? This came up because I was trying to generate a list of bugs that I had resolved, but I couldn't find any options ...

  1. "Resolved By" search

    Is there a way to do a search for bugs that I (or someone else)
    resolved/closed/verified, etc? This came up because I was trying to
    generate a list of bugs that I had resolved, but I couldn't find any
    options in the advanced search that appear to do it. This is
    something I've made extensive use of in other bug tracking tools and
    I'm having trouble finding a way to do it in Bugzilla. I find it
    difficult to believe that noone else does this, but I've found no
    mention of it anywhere. If there is way to accomplish this in
    Bugzilla, please let me know. Any help with this is greatly
    appreciated.

  2. Re: "Resolved By" search

    On Feb 15, 7:07*am, Gervase Markham wrote:
    > On 13/02/10 19:20, Travis Herrick wrote:
    >
    > > Is there a way to do a search for bugs that I (or someone else)
    > > resolved/closed/verified, etc? *This came up because I was trying to
    > > generate a list of bugs that I had resolved, but I couldn't find any
    > > options in the advanced search that appear to do it. *This is
    > > something I've made extensive use of in other bug tracking tools and
    > > I'm having trouble finding a way to do it in Bugzilla. *I find it
    > > difficult to believe that noone else does this, but I've found no
    > > mention of it anywhere. *If there is way to accomplish this in
    > > Bugzilla, please let me know. *Any help with this is greatly
    > > appreciated.

    > Yes, use the boolean charts.
    >
    > Status changed to RESOLVED
    > OR
    > Status changed to CLOSED
    > OR
    > Status changed to VERIFIED
    > AND
    > Status changed by
    >
    > Should do it.
    >
    > Gerv

    Hmm... That sounds great. Except that I don't see either "Status
    changed to" or "Status changed by" in the boolean chart dropdowns.
    I'm running the most recent stable release, which is 3.4.5. Is this
    something that's available in a newer release? Or am I just not
    seeing it?

  3. Re: "Resolved By" search

    On Feb 18, 9:03*am, Gervase Markham wrote:
    > On 18/02/10 04:56, Travis Herrick wrote:
    >
    > > Hmm... *That sounds great. *Except that I don't see either "Status
    > > changed to" or "Status changed by" in the boolean chart dropdowns.
    > > I'm running the most recent stable release, which is 3.4.5. *Is this
    > > something that's available in a newer release? *Or am I just not
    > > seeing it?

    > Pick "Status" in the first one, "changed to" in the second one, and type
    > "RESOLVED" in the box. And so on.
    >
    > Gerv

    I knew there had to be a way to get that. I apologize for being so
    dense, but I really do appreciate the help.

+ Reply to Thread